The title pretty much says it all here. I mean, seriously. Peanut Butter. Chocolate. Nutella. What more do you want from me?
This recipe is perfect for nights (or mornings, I’m not judging) when you are craving something sweet but you don’t want to deal with the mess and work involved with making an entire batch of cookies. This little recipe makes two rather large cookies. They’re especially good if you eat them with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
Peanut Butter Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies for Two
What You’ll Need
- 2 tablespoons butter – very soft, almost melted
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon Nutella
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment or a Silpat, or spray with baking spray.
2. Blend butter, brown sugar, vanilla and salt together.
3. Stir in peanut butter and Nutella.
4. Add egg yolk and mix until completely incorporated.
5. Add baking soda and flour and mix well.
6. Stir in chocolate chips.
7. Separate dough into two balls. Place on cookie sheet about 3″ apart, the dough will spread a lot during baking.
8. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until cookies begin to look dry on top and brown on the edges. It can be hard to tell if they’re browning since the dough is brown so that is why I also look for the dry texture on top.